LIKHÂ Sarsuela Classic Handwoven ClutchLIKHÂ
This buntal clutch is handwoven from natural plant fibers carefully extracted from the stalks of the tropical buri palm in the Philippines, and accented with mother of pearl locks.
Ideal for casual brunches and fancy dinners alike, this statement piece adds a touch of flair to any wardrobe. Roomy enough to hold your phone and other essentials. Can be used as clutch or shoulder bag with drop in chain.
- Material: palm fiber
- Mother of pearl kiss-lock closure
- Interior pocket
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.5" x 2.25" with 21" drop-in chain
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals.
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Taupe is a dusty pink color