LIKHÂ Handwoven Sarsuela Luxe ClutchLIKHÂ
This buntal clutch is handwoven from natural plant fibers carefully extracted from the stalks of the tropical buri palm in the Philippines, and accented with stone-in-brass locks.
Ideal for casual brunches and fancy dinners alike, this statement piece adds a touch of flair to any wardrobe. Roomy enough to hold your phone and other essentials. Can be used as clutch or shoulder bag with drop in chain.
- Hexagon shaped design
- Material: palm fiber
- Stone in brass kiss-lock closure
- Interior pocket
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.5" x 2.25" with 21" drop-in chain
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals.
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Colorway: black and white flamestitch weave